直接引語和間接引語
4.其它
英語中有些疑問句并非提出疑問,而是表示請求、勸告、建議等。這種疑問句變為間接引語時,往往采用其他的形式。
①.suggest doing
shall we all go to the film tonight said michael. 邁克爾說:我們今晚都去看電影,好嗎?
→ michael suggested going to the film tonight. 邁克爾建議今晚都去看電影。
what about having a drink he asked. 他問:喝杯怎么樣?
he suggested having a drink. 他建議喝一杯。
②.advise sb to do
why don't you go hiking asked james. 詹姆士問:你為什么不徒步旅行?
james advised me to go hiking. 詹姆士建議我去徒步旅行。
③. offer to do
he said, would you like me to post the letter 他說:你要我寄信嗎?
he offered to ost the letter. 他主動提出寄信。
④.ask sb to do
will you please bring your reference book here tomorrow she said to me. 她對我說:勞駕你明天把你的參考書帶來好嗎?
→ she asked me to take my reference book there the next day. 她讓我第二天把我的參考書帶去。
c. 祈使句的間接引語
1.直接引語為祈使句時,間接引語往往用復合賓來表示,其結構為主語+謂語+賓語+賓語補足語(動詞不定式)。引述動詞可根據口氣選用tell, ask, order, command, request等詞,句中please去掉。
she said to me, please have a rest. 她對我說:請休息一下。
→ she asked me to have a rest. 她要求我休息一下。
don't all answer at once, she said to the pupils. 她對學生說:大家不要齊聲回答。→ she told the pupils not to answer all at once. 她叫學生不要齊聲回答。
2.帶有let的祈使句(表示請求,建議或命令),可用suggest + -ing形式或suggest +that從句來表示其相應的意思。
let's go for a walk, said the girl. 那姑娘說,讓我們去散散步吧。
→ the girl suggested going for a walk. 這女孩建議去散散步。
the teacher sai, let lily tidy the classroom. 老師說:讓莉莉整理教室。
→ the teacher suggested that lily should tidy the classroom. 老師建議讓莉莉整理教室。
d. 感嘆句的間接引語
1.直接引語是感嘆句變為間接引語時,多采用賓語從句結構,既可用what或how引導,也可用that引導。
what a clever boy you are!my teacher said to him. 老師對他說,你是個聰明的孩子啊!
→ my teacher told him what a clever boy he was. 老師對他說他是一個多聰明的孩子啊。
→ my teacher told him that he was a very clever boy. 老師說他是一個非常聰明的孩子。
he said, how well you look! 他說:你看起來氣色多好啊!
→ he said how well i looked. 他說我看起來是氣色多好啊。
→ he said that i ooked very well. 他說我看起來氣色很好。
2.有些感嘆句可以根據原句的意思,采用適當的動詞變為陳述句,不需用間接賓語來轉述。