初中英語語法-非謂語動詞教案
we all went home, he remaining behind. 我們都回家了,只有他留在后面。
weather permitting, we will go for an outing next week. 如果天氣許可,我們下周去郊游。
the class (being) over, the teacher dismissed the students. 下課了,老師把學生打發走了。
the job done, we all went home. 工作完成之后,我們就都回家去了。
with the tree grown tall, we get more shade. 歲著樹的不斷長高,樹陰也越來越濃密了。
everything taken into consideration, this plan seems to be more feasible.
把一切考慮在內,這個計劃看起來可行。
they worked throughout the night with the lamp lighted. 他們挑燈夜戰。
2)賓語
第一類是有些動詞之后面只能使用動名詞做賓語。這些動詞有:admit(承認),acknowledge, appreciate(感激), avoid, consider, contemplate, delay, deny, detest, endure, enjoy, excuse, evade, face, finish, facilitate, fancy, favor, forgive, can’t help, imagine, include, involve, mention, mind, miss, postpone, practise, pardon, resent, resist, require, risk, stand, suggest, understand, be worth, feel like, can’t stand, think of, dream of, be fond of, prevent … (from), keep … from, stop …(from, protect … from, set about, be engaged in, spend … (in), succeed in, be used to, look forward to, object to, pay attention to, insist on, feel like等等。如:
they haven’t finished building the dam. 他們還沒有建好大壩。
we have to prevent the air from being polluted. 我們必須阻止空氣被污染。
he is considering changing a job. 他正在考慮換個工作。
第二類是既能帶動名詞又能帶不定式作賓語的動詞:attempt, begin, cease, continue, dread, forget, hate, intend, like, neglect, omit, prefer, propose, remember, start, try. 具體使用情形請看下述詳細解釋:
① 在begin, start, continue, like, hate, cease等后可以使用兩種結構,無有區別。如:
will you continue gardening/to garden after dinner? 飯后你繼續干花園的活,好嗎?
she likes to be flattered/being flattered. 她喜歡別人奉承她。
② need, want, require, deserve等動詞表示“需要,值得”時,有兩種結構可以用:一是使用動名詞的主動式表被動;二是使用不定式的被動式。兩者沒有意義上的區別。如:
the flowers want watering. = the flowers want to be watered. 花該澆水了。
my hair needs cutting. = my hair needs to be cut. 我的頭發該理了。
his performance deserves praising. = his performance deserves to be praised.
他的工作應該受到表揚。
③ remember, forget, regret等后面使用動詞不定式表示未發生的動作;而使用動名詞時表示已經發生的動作。如:
i regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.
我很遺憾地通知你我們無法安排你的就業。
i regret being unable to help you. 我很遺憾當時未能幫你。